Friday, 26 August 2011

Little Photos from Little Fingers

I've been meaning to share Laila (and Max's) photos for a long while now and I found the perfect excuse this week when reading a wonderful blog by Mammasaurus. It's a theme (or a meme in blog world) called Little Photos from Little Fingers.

Laila got a VTech Kiddizoom camera for Christmas which she loves and Max has just started to use it too, here are some of my favourite pictures!

I think this was Max's 1st Birthday cake in March 2011

Our kitchen


baby brother rolling around

fun camera effects

our floor with a heart on it

baby brother with a moustache

Laila with a moustache

Christmas tree in 2010

Dora the explorer on TV

Laila's scooter

The back of the drivers seat in our car

Why not join in and share your kiddies photos too?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photos ! Love the effects too - some very continental moustaches going on in there !

Michelle said...

thank you! Since discovering the moustache effect that's all she wants to take!

Anonymous said...

E has the same camera. It's fab isn't it? He's had great fun with it. When I came to download the photos he had over 200 of them!

Bear said...

A camera is among the things that Adrian will get for his birthday on Saturday. I (foolishly) used to let him use mine and it's now broken beyond repair. It'll be fun to see what he comes up with.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of little brother rolling around. So cute.